Saturday, March 12, 2011

Riding not blogging

A perfect storm of

  1. lots of dirt road riding
  2. bad internet connections
  3. realizing that the Montessori conference in Chicago is right around the corner and we have important deadlines (catalog, materials, cards, ...) to meet
  4. not wanting to be on my computer any more than possible

has resulted in a lack of blogging of any kind.
We have made it Mendoza and will spend the next week here with a childhood friend (Kevin Coryell), his wife Belen and their 2 1/2 year old Chloe. I plan to get caught up on the blog, create a video of us riding through southern Bolivia, and get my clothes washed (it has been 3 weeks) while here.
In the meantime, Lenny - who we rode with for a week- has actually put some stories up on his blog. Take a look and it will give you a good idea of what riding through Southern Bolivia is like. Then when I finish the video, you can see it in motion picture magic.

So... more to come. I promise.

Lenny Blog: From Deadhorse Down.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should have your Mom read Lenny's comments with pictures. I got upset when i saw Megan's bike spilled, then I read Marshall's bike landed on his leg. Eegads, scary!

    ReplyDelete

We check the comments a lot and love to hear from you, so leave a note.