Tuesday, February 02, 2010

LIve action from the South end of the Baja

As we prepare to catch the boat tonight, we are killing the day in La Paz while it is pouring rain. All things considered, a good day to kill.
We went to the market and picked up some Queso Fresco and bread for dinner.
We did laundry.
We called home.
And I put together this video of us traveling from Loreto to La Paz. Much of the road on this 250 mile stretch is flat and straight. In fact, I think there is a fifty mile stretch with not a single turn. Wow! But there is also some good road in between. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm officially a follower, and apparently, You (marshal) are officially a stalker with a creep-stash like that one! holy crap dude.. I think I speak for the entire population of less-than-impressive facial hair growth capabilities when I say that that thing is AMAZING! keep up the good work guys, I love reading along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic adventure! Good luck, and I'll keep following! (And hopefully be inspired to update my own blog one of these days...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ao aewsome youguys i wanna do like this too.Have a save trip P'Marshall amd P'Megan
    take care

    ReplyDelete

We check the comments a lot and love to hear from you, so leave a note.