Friday, November 20, 2009

Roller skating in Virginia Beach


I don't have too much to say about this except I found these files on my phone. We were in Virginia Beach back in September and decided to go roller skating with Megan brother, greg, and his daughter Lili. Correctly speaking, that makes them my brother and niece.

Picture a room packed (over 100) with 13 year olds and then us. I started to feel the immense insecurity of being that age. Not a good feeling.
But roller skating was fun.

2 comments:

  1. Its nice to see updates once again so when I'm sitting in a Spokane hotel...I can catch up on everyone elses life. Have fun over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Do you remember the name of the skating rink, or the part of town it was in? I live in Va Bch and have been to a few rinks, but do not recognize this one. It looks nice.
    Thanks
    Stan

    ReplyDelete

We check the comments a lot and love to hear from you, so leave a note.