Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Skype Number

206-973-7890

Through the miracles of modern technology one can call this number from any phone and talk to me in Thailand. If I'm not online (which I probably won't be) you can leave a voice mail that I will get next time I get online. Try it, it will be fun to here your voice.

Another option is to go to Skype.com, download the client software and call me (my skype name is mabalick) using your computer. This works well too and allows me to video conference with you. Once I get an apartment I can give you a tour of it using my camera. The catch is that we have to be online at the same time to chat (obviously) and with a 15 hour time difference, this might take some orchestration, but can be done for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! Glad to see you made it to your final destination. Maybe I'll see you in Skype-space, my user name is rebahernandez, 206-734-4324. Enjoying your blog, especially the one about getting a cell phone :)

    ReplyDelete

We check the comments a lot and love to hear from you, so leave a note.