Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Hero Party



To celebrate birthdays of June, we are having a Hero Party. Come as a hero and you will be treated like one.
Things to remember:
It is this friday, yes, very soon. Come around 8 or 9.
Bring a bottle of booze to share. I will be bartending.
Invite anyone and everyone.
Come in costume, or else.
We will have some BBQ snacks. Bring some food for yourself if you want.
Leave a comment on this blog to let me know if you are coming. That way I can figure out how many mixers to bring.
Contact me at mabalick [at]gmail.com if you have any other questions.

The directions are below. It is a bit hard to find. Look for Hero party signs at the key turns.

Marshall

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, its been a while! Hows life been for you guys? You must be coming home sometime soon, right? Or have you been seduced by the rural lifestyle? I think I would have been, in your place. It'll be hard to come back, if you do.

    Miss you guys, hope you're good. Call me up sometime!
    much love,
    Max

    ReplyDelete

We check the comments a lot and love to hear from you, so leave a note.